Lost Secret of Atlantis Slot Machine Review

Discussion in 'Rival Gaming Slots' started by SOF Administrator, Feb 24, 2014.

1. SOF Administrator

SOF Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Logo.png
    Lost Secret of Atlantis is the latest Rival Slot (as of today) and is a very high risk, high reward video slot. This is a bring your bankroll slot because you will need it to weather the storm - slot :) This slot has the basics - Expanding Wilds, Free Spins, and a Bonus feature.

What I like about this slot:

* High Risk - I know I say this constantly.. but to me a slot isn't much fun unless you have the chance for a big payday. That's my style and I'm sticking to it! I love that this slot is high risk.

* Expanding Wild - There is a great white shark symbol that expands on reels 1, 3, and 5. I like this because there are NO other Rival slots (at this time) that do this. With that said, this is something their slots have been lacking - but I'm happy for the feature. With the 3 reels expanding possibilities, the wins really increase in size. I love this and it is 100% necessary for this slot to get big wins.

IconSharkAnim0001.png

* Free Spins - Even though it is a fairly typical free spins game (10, 20, or 75 free spins with 3x wins multiplier), I love it for the fact that the expanding wild can make your free spins massive.

IconDeepSeaSubAnim0001.png

What I detest about this slot:

* Stupid Bonus Game - It's a pick-em bonus. No thought, no fun, not great wins = USELESS

My Summary: Overall this is a good slot. Overall. I like the high risk, I like the expanding wilds especially when coupled with the free spins. I hate the bonus game. 2 outta 3. not bad.

[​IMG]